1.Greggs Gift Cards & eGift Cards
- Once activated, the value on Greggs Gift Cards and eGift Cards can be used as full or part
payment in Greggs shops. For a list of exclusions please visit
- The Gift Cards and eGift Cards can be loaded with any value between £5 and £250. The maximum
value stored on the card is £1000.
- The monies on the Gift Card or eGift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash. Any remaining
balance will be stored on the card or code and may be used to pay for future purchase.
- All monies on the Gift Card & eGift Cards must be used by the expiry date, which is 24
months from the date the card was activated, or the date it was last used. Any balance left
on the card after 24 months of not being used will be deducted.
- You should treat the Gift Cards and eGift Cards as cash - they cannot be replaced if lost.
- To check the remaining balance on your Gift Card or eGift Card call 0191 607 8285. Please
note, we are unable to check full batches of Gift Cards or eGift Cards via telephone or
- The Greggs Gift Card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
- Greggs reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the
card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- For customer services, call 0191 607 8285.
2. Purchase, Delivery & Supply
- Whenever possible, Greggs Gift Cards and eGift Cards will be dispatched on the day cleared
funds are received by Greggs prior to 11am. If an order/cleared funds are received after
11am, the products will be dispatched the next working day.
Orders will not be fulfilled where credit or Aged Debts terms have been exceeded.
- eGift Card orders cannot be amended or cancelled once submitted to Greggs. Please make sure
all details are correct. They cannot be returned unused.
- All orders will be acknowledged and confirmed by Greggs personnel and a specific order
number issued. Customers must notify Greggs as soon as they are aware of non-delivery, and
in any event within 24 hours of due delivery date. Any products missing from a delivery must
be notified to Greggs within 3 days of receipt.
- Greggs Gift Cards and eGift Cards are not sold on a sale or return basis and no return will
be permitted unless it can be demonstrated that Greggs has been in error in fulfilling the
- Greggs Gift Cards will be delivered to the customer by agreed delivery service. Risk will
pass to the customer upon delivery, and title will pass upon receipt of cleared funds.
- Greggs reserves the right to refuse to accept an order and reserves the right to immediately
suspend the fulfilment of an order if the customer is in breach of any of these terms and
- If any of the provisions of this agreement shall be found by any court to be invalid or
unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of
this agreement which shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to this agreement will acquire no rights under the Contracts
(Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce or take the benefit of any of these terms and
- Breach of these conditions will entitle Greggs to discontinue supply immediately and seek
legal remedy available for injunction, damages or otherwise.
- Customers may not sell Greggs Gift Cards or eGift Cards to third parties unless they receive
written approval from Greggs.
- This agreement to supply Greggs Gift Cards and eGift Cards shall be governed by and
construed in accordance with the laws of England and the English courts shall have exclusive
- Greggs reserves the right to alter any of the above terms and conditions but undertakes that
before so doing it will serve a reasonable notice upon the customer. The customer may not
vary the terms and conditions and any attempt to vary these terms will not be effective
unless in writing and signed on behalf of Greggs.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect a customer’s statutory rights.
In the event that:
you make any voluntary arrangement with your creditors, you become
subject to an administration
order, you go into liquidation, you suffer a petition for winding up to be issued against
you or the
equivalent occurs under any jurisdiction order other than for the purpose of a solvent
or reconstruction, or (being an individual) you are made bankrupt; or
an encumbrancer takes possession of, or a receiver or an
administrative receiver is appointed over
any of your property or assets; or - you suspend or threaten to suspend any payments
cease or threaten to cease to carry on business or
Greggs reasonably considers that any of the events mentioned above
is about to occur in relation to
you then without prejudice to any other right or remedies available to us, we shall be
forthwith to cancel our contract with you and/or suspend any further deliveries of Cards
liability to you.
We will be entitled at any time to require you to deliver up any Cards which have not been
to us and if you fail to do so immediately we shall be entitled to enter on to any premises
the Cards are stored and repossess the Cards; for top-up monies that have been applied to
the Cards, we will remove those funds.
4. Data Protection
If Greggs process Personal Data (as defined by GDPR) for you, Greggs will:
- Maintain records of processing activities outlined in accordance with Article 30 of the
Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Implement and maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the
Data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss or, destruction
damage, taking into account the harm that might result from such unauthorised or unlawful
processing, loss, destruction or damage and the nature of the Personal Data
- Notify you promptly if Greggs suffer a data security breach leading to the accidental or
destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, Personal Data
- Implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that processing of
Data carried out in connection with this Agreement meets the requirements of the GDPR and
protection of the rights of individuals under the GDPR
- Assist you in complying with the obligations set out in Articles 26 to 32 (inclusive) of the
taking into account the nature of the data processing undertaken by Greggs and the
available to Greggs.
- Notify you promptly in writing if any instructions of yours relating to the processing or
data are unlawful.
- where we engage sub-processors to process Personal Data on Greggs behalf, we will: (i) enter
written agreement with each sub-processor imposing data protection terms that require the
sub-processor to protect the Personal Data to the standard required by the GDPR and (ii)
responsible for its compliance with the obligations of this Agreement and for any acts or
of the sub-processor that cause Greggs to breach any of Greggs data protection obligations.
- Our liability to you in respect of any costs, expenses, losses, damages or other liabilities
arising out of or in connection with the breach of this Agreement (whether by Greggs or by
any persons used by Greggs to process Personal Data shall be limited to the value of your
orders paid by you to Greggs in the previous 12 months).
- Details of data processing:
Subject matter: The subject matter of the data processing are the services provided to you
by Greggs to fulfil an order placed by you.
Purpose: The purpose of the data processing is the provision of the services to you and
the performance of Greggs obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
Types of Personal Data: Names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses of persons
stated on your order form.
Sensitive Personal Data: N/A
- A person or company has the right to request access to personal or company data held by
any time by writing to the Data Protection Officer at Greggs, Greggs House, Quorum Business
Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE12 8BU.
- Greggs should be informed of any inaccuracy in the data in order that it may be rectified.
Information held may be used by Greggs to send details of other products and services.